Why Choose Us?
12 Bravo Construction Companies LLC is a locally, Veteran owned business and operated in the Houston/ Pearland. Our main focus is the home owner’s needs, bringing the whole experience to a one on one, hassle free experience. Our specialty is interior & exterior remodeling solutions. We hold 18 certifications in our specialized fields of expertise. Not many companies can compete with our specialized training. Each of our project managers must continue to complete certifications to insure a proper level of customer service.
Small Town Customer Service
Stephen Moreno, is the owner and founder of 12 Bravo Construction Companies LLC. Our owner served 8 years in the United States Army as a Combat Engineer with one tour to Afghanistan and one to Iraq. When he returned home, Stephen started going to school for air conditioning and heating. While in school he founded Moreno’s Home Services and started doing drywall jobs for $12 dollars and hour in a little beat up S-10 pickup truck in 2013. Since then we have grown into the 12 Bravo Construction Companies LLC. When asked he will always say it was military L.D.R.S.H.I.P., attention to detail, and our business network that got the company where it is today. Our L.D.R.S.H.I.P. is geared towards bringing our customers superior hassle free and top quality services.
12 Bravo Construction Companies LLC is run by superior morals and values that give home owner’s satisfaction a priority!
LOYALTY to our customers, and business associates. We believe in the lost value of a “hand shake” way of doing business. We maintain loyalty to both our customers and our team because without either we couldn’t operate a successful company.
DUTY is fulfilling our obligations and commitments to our customers and team members.
RESPECT is as simple as treating people as they should be treated.
SELFLESS SERVICE is putting your customer’s and team member’s needs above you’re own. We spend countless hours training, and burning the “midnight oil” to provide accurate timely services.
HONOR is living up to our morals, values, and strong business ethics. We take great pride in our work because we honor every single job with sound business ethics guided by our personal values.
INTEGRITY is doing what is right legally and morally without anyone looking. The means getting necessary inspections to limit home owners liability. We even fill out the warranty registration so you don’t forget.
PERSONAL COURAGE is our ability to face our faults and correct them. Sometimes stuff just happens and running away isn’t the answer. This is why every job is completed with an “After Action Report” to let us know how we are doing. This helps us get better, faster, and correct deficiencies in our systems. Ultimately making us one of the premier companies to work with on your projects.
Our promise is to make your experience with us Hassle Free, Direct, and Informational!
- San Jacinto College – HVAC/R Certificate of Occupation
- San Jacinto College – HVAC/R Certificate of Technology
- San Jacinto College – AAS in Air Conditioning Technology (Short College Algebra (Taking Pre-Recs/ Not Fun))
- TDLR Certified Technician – State Certification 53799 (not a HVAC/R contractors license)
- EPA Certification – Universal Refrigerant Certification
- Century A/C Distributor Training – Field Duct Sizing & Design
- Century A/C Distributor Training – RUUD UA17 with EEV & Coil
- CertianTeed – Insulation Product Knowledge Training
- CertainTeed – Insulation Installation Training
- CertainTeed – Master Shingle Applicators Certification
- CertainTeed – Shingle Quality Specialist Certification
- CertainTeed – Shingle Master Certification
- Building Performance Institute – Building Science Principals
- Uponor – Product & Installation Certification (Manufacture Training)
- Simonton Windows – Perfered Installer Certifications & Training
- Lead Renovator – EPA
- OSHA – 10
- HVAC/R – Click for verification–> License#: TACLA92158E